Mastering nutrition without the diets
Strong, Lean, Healthy is the digital nutrition course that finally makes healthy eating simple. Get the most important insights into the world of good nutrition to make wise food choices that will help you reach your fitness goals. This course doesn't need nonsense diets and superfood scams. It was developed by the leading expert in digital health & fitness, inspired by the feedback of millions of customers. It's packed with only the core truths that will work for you.
- Daily actionable insights for immediate results
- Developed with insights from millions of users
- Access to top quality, evidence-based nutrition knowledge
- Clear, no-nonsense advice on what to eat and why
- Finally understand which foods support your goals
Login from anywhere
Cravings & Binges
Emotional eating late at night that destroys progress and self-confidence
Not being able to perform at your best in sports, at work and in your personal life
Difficulty falling and staying asleep at night, leading to fatigue during the day
Unwanted weight gain can make you unhappy and feel self-conscious
Catching every bug that's going around and taking a long time to recover
Struggling to focus on tasks and to stay productive throughout the day
Feeling constantly tired, even after a good night's sleep, making it hard to get through the day
Struggling with a lack of mental clarity and focus throughout the day
A solution designed by the market leader in health & fitness, inspired by millions
Transform your diet instantly with Strong, Lean, Healthy. Gain the knowledge you need to take your nutrition to the next level and enjoy lifetime access to expertly designed lessons that deliver maximum insights from day one.
No-nonsense approach to good nutrition
Understand why and how you can eat well and see results while still enjoying the foods you love, all without crazy diets.
80+ bite-sized lessons
Benefit from compact lessons that distill scientific knowledge, food psychology, and application hacks for practical, actionable insights.
Visuals, infographics, downloads & gamified trackers
Learn with customized instructions in different formats that optimize understanding.
Always-on mobile access
Take your course with you wherever you go with your app version of the course.
Immediately apply with useful fact sheets and specifically designed trackers.
What Freeletics customers are saying
Just a few out of 176,000+ 5-star reviews
I can't imagine my daily routine without Freeletics anymore. Thanks to Freeletics, movement and a healthy diet have become an integral part of my life.
Works perfectly for me. I'd love to work for Freeletics as I'm really convinced of their product!
I had two goals, losing weight to look better and achieving a result of 2800m in 12 min. at the Cooper Test. 5 months later I lost 11kg and achieved 2900m at the Cooper Test.
I've been training with Freeletics for over 7 years now and I could not find anything more effective yet.
How you will benefit from "Strong, Lean, Healthy"
Never be confused about nutrition again and get in the best shape of your life, physically and mentally.
Turn into the one who iust "gets" it
Be able to tell which foods are good for you and which aren't.
Take more control over your fitness journey by knowing which foods will help your goals.
Develop absolute clarity over what you should shop in the grocery store to be optimally prepared.
Become an unstoppable performer
Understand how to eat to perform at your peak level.
Learn how to quickly make meals that will support your training.
Master the art of eating to optimally support muscle growth.
Elevate your wellbeing to new heights
Understand how to eat to get better sleep and build a stronger immunity.
By eating better, you can sharpen your mental clarity and boost your energy throughout the day.
A happier you
Become able to use nutrition as fuel for the healthiest and happiest version of yourself.
We know that millions of people struggle with nutrition because there's so much nonsense information out there. We wanted to create something that boils it all down to what really matters and is highly accessible at the same time.
Strong, Lean, Healthy is the key to transitioning from wishing for a healthy and effective diet to actually achieving it. Our design is based on 10 years of experience with health-transforming behavioral products and the feedback of millions of users on what works and what doesn't.
How "Strong, Lean, Healthy" will help you become the person who never struggles with good nutrition again.
Priming yourself for success
- Learn why nutrition is such a difficult topic and why it doesn't need to be for you.
- Understand the 3 essential concepts that will help you make better choices instantly.
- Become able to spot the misleading bullshit the nutrition industry is telling you.
Understanding calories, macros & nutrients
- Leave the confusion around calories behind and discover the surprising truth of how they matter to you - and how they don't.
- Boost your understanding of every single macronutrient and learn the 2 most important ways to look at them.
- Acquire the skills to quickly assess which foods are good for you based on their protein, carbohydrate and fat content.
- Upgrade your knowledge of micronutrients and learn about the 3 levels of assessing their importance for you.
Mastering food psychology
- Transform your understanding of how you are being driven to pick foods that aren't good for you and what to do about it.
- Learn about the 2 fundamentally different types of hunger that most people never heard of.
- Understand why cravings occur and what to do about it.
- Become bulletproof against misleading food advertising and discover the dark practice of nutriwashing.
- Improve your view on the roles of food and eating in different context.
Transforming your food choices
- Catalyze all of your previous insights into making better choices with crystal clear how-tos.
- Supercharge your understanding of what constitute better choices and which trade-offs really matter.
- Learn about the fundamentally different problems the 2 types of food environments pose.
- Acquire 3+ different food selection strategies depending on the type of environment you're in.
- Get to know if when you eat carbs really matters and when meal timing really plays a role.
- Find out about the true role of supplements and how they are being misrepresented.
- Discover the 3 top supplements almost every healthy person takes daily.
- See what it is that most people are getting wrong about supplementation and why it doesn't work for them.
Seeing behind the myths
- Unlock the truth about a dozen typical nutrition myths that most people wrongly believe.
- Uncover the lies the food industry is telling you about low-carb, plant-based, organic, gluten-free and superfoods.
- Find out the true role different metabolisms play and what this means for your success.
Bonuses included with premium progress pack
- The daily tracking system that incorporates all success principles in one actionable template to supercharge your new habits.
- A set of digital fact sheets summarizing all important information about calories and macros so you can quickly look it up any time.
- A set of food lists aligned with the 7 Principles to help you get ahead of your nutrition and make good food choices easier.
- An exclusive collection of 15+ easy-to-cook recipes that are fully in line with the Strong, Lean, Healthy approach.
What our first customers say about the course
Overall, the Masterclass on nutrition from Freeletics appears to be a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about nutrition and achieving fat loss in a healthy and sustainable way. The depth of knowledge provided, along with the focus on mindset, sets it apart from other nutrition resources and makes it a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to improve their nutrition and overall wellbeing.
You will never see a simpler and a more efficient and professional way to keep a healthy lifestyle and get your fitness goals without restrictive meal plans.
This course has been useful to me. I tend to have difficulties with consistency over time and this gives great approaches to deal with that as well as with cravings and how to make smart choices regardless of whether I am cooking, eating out or traveling. I recommend it!
Dense and very informative course with handy and comprehensive details as an overall guideline to make your nutrition actually work.
Make a zero-risk investment into your health with our 100% money back guarantee.
Immediately get your login to our course platform and access from anywhere, anytime.
Dive into daily lessons and come out with powerful insights every day.
Use your knowledge and our actionable tips to upgrade your nutrition habits instantly.
Buy NOW and save big on our limited offer
- "Strong, Lean, Healthy" course
- Instant unlock
- Mobile access
- Daily gamified tracking system
- 3 digital macro fact sheets
- 3 digital food sources sheets
- Collection of 15+ recipes
The full curriculum of "Strong, Lean, Healthy"
Part 1: Introduction & Fundamentals
- The State Of The Nutrition Industry
- 3 Concepts Of Good Nutrition
- Being Healthy
- Aesthetic Goals
- Performance Goals
- The Structure Of The Course
- The All-Or-Nothing Trap
- Team Good & Team Bad
- Principles Vs. Meal Plans
Part 2: Energy & Nutrients
- Introduction To Metabolism And Energy
- Calories In, Calories Out
- Energy Density And Thermic Effect Of Feeding
- Resting Metabolic Rate
- Body Weight Composition
- Weight Loss
- Losing Fat Vs. Burning Fat
- Muscle Gain
- Protein Synthesis
- Maintaining Your Body Composition
- Macros: The Basics Of Energy Composition
- Proteins (Types, Function & Quantities)
- Carbohydrates (Types, Function & Quantities)
- Fats (Types, Function & Quantities)
- The Basics Of Micronutrients
- Deficiency, Sufficiency, Optimalcy
- Vitamins, Minerals & Other Nutrients
Part 3: Food Psychology & Mindset
- Why A Food Mindset Matters
- Old Body, New Environment
- Two Types Of Hunger
- Cravings & Habitual Eating
- Misleading Food Marketing & Advertising
- Modern Cultural Influences On Our Diets
- The Dark Art Of "Nutriwashing"
- The Two Main Functions Of Eating
- The Social And Other Roles Of Food
Part 4: Food Choices
- The Basics Of "Good" Food Choices
- Daily Tradeoffs
- Fixed Food Environments
- Flexible Food Environments
- Selection Strategies
- General Rules For Better Food Choices
- Effective Choice Heuristics
- Situational Hacks
- More Of / Less Of / Avoid
- The Role Of Logging And Tracking Food
Part 5: Supplementation
- False Narratives About Supplements
- Supplements To Combat Deficiencies
- Supplements To Increase Physical Performance
- Supplements For Other Reasons
- The Top 3 Supplements
Part 6: The 7 Principles
- The 7 Principles Of Strong, Lean, Healthy
- The Principles Cards
- The Principles Pyramid For All Levels
- The Gamified Daily Tracker
- The Weekly Scorecard
Part 7: Myths
- Types Of Food
- Macronutrients & Timing
- What Is Healthy
- Metabolism Differences
Part 8: Bonus Downloads
- Daily Tracking System
- Fact Sheets On Macros
- Food Lists For All Principles
- Easy-To-Cook Recipes
Your exclusive voucher code
Important: copy this code and enter it at checkout to secure your discount.
Enter this code at checkout.
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.