Freeletics training compression high socks
- Free delivery - For orders starting from €60.00*
- Free returns - Easy return policy
- Delivery time: 1-4 days
An Essential for any Free Athlete who wants to take their performance to the next level. Developed by CEP, the leading company in compression garments, these socks have a precise compression profile that gradually decreases up the leg. To help improve your performance and reach new goals, the compression will ensure an optimum supply of nutrients to your legs and accelerated recovery effects. With ankle stabilization and a proprioceptive foot, the Freeletics compression socks will optimally stabilize your movements when performing squats, burpees, and lunges. Ideal for your sprints and runs, the socks have a perfect fit and wrap around your foot and calf like second skin – for a comfortable and blister-free running experience on any surface. Other benefits include improved heat and moisture management. Whether the sun is shining or it’s raining, you’ll be ready to give your best on the training ground.
- The close fit and proven blend of materials help prevent blisters.
- Feel good effect and light legs thanks to optimized supply of valuable nutrients.
- Accelerated removal of metabolic waste ensures active recovery during exercise.
“The Freeletics Guide to Running” will be sent to you as a PDF via email immediately after you check out. This ebook is provided in the following languages: English, German, French and Italian.
Fit & Sizing chart
- Close fit, long compression socks
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.>
- 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Made in Germany
Shipping & Returns
Free delivery - For orders starting from €60.00*
Free returns - Easy return policy
Learn more about our shipping conditions*.