Product is sold out.
- Free delivery - For orders starting from €60.00*
- Free returns - Easy return policy
- Delivery time: 1-4 days
Our resistance bands allow you to develop your pull-up technique and enhance your bodyweight exercises. The black band offers less resistance while the blue band delivers more resistance. Beginners to pull-ups should start with the blue band and advance to the black band as strength increases. For bodyweight resistance and stretching exercises, the black band is best suited for beginners; advanced Free Athletes will prefer the blue band.
- Tailored for all resistance bands exercises available in the Freeletics App.
- You’ll find all resistance band exercises in the Explore tab. We’re working on adding these exercises to your Coach-assigned workouts soon.
- Medium resistance of 15-38 kg (35-85 lbs)
- Dimensions: 208 x 2,9 x 0,45 cm
- + 1 free Ebook - "Training with Resistance bands - Fundamentals"
- If you attach the band to an object, please ensure that the object is stable enough to withstand the pulling force. Do not attach to table legs or other similar objects.
- Do not load the resistance band with your full bodyweight by hanging, standing or lying on it. Our resistance bands are only designed to support your bodyweight during exercises movements, such as pull-ups, pistols, etc.
Our resistance bands are made from natural materials which can degrade over time. Please inspect the band prior to each use to ensure it is in operational condition.
- 100% natural latex (REACH compliant)
Resistance band blue 45mm
Great quality bands from Freeletics! Very happy to use them!